Compiling buglist - LFS-2.3.6 and other things

Shawn Starr spstarr at visualnet.rootpass.net
Fri Jul 21 04:19:16 PDT 2000

I'm compiling a list of "manual" modifications. So far the only one has
been building bash-2.04 changing -lcurses to -ncurses.

I'll post my findings when LFS-2.3.6 has been built on my system.

On the glibc front, I've also discovered you can use the following CFLAGS
option if you want to have an optimized glibc.

taken from /usr/bin/glibcbug
CCVERSION='2.95.2 19991024 (release)'
CFLAGS="-mpentium -D__USE_STRING_INLINES -fstrict-aliasing -mcpu=i586 -O3"