Possible problem with rc script

Jean-François Le Ray jfleray at club-internet.fr
Thu Jul 20 22:18:13 PDT 2000

In chapter 6 of lfs (to be more precise the chapter named
"Creating the rc script"), the rc script contains the
following lines :

   # Stop the service if there is a start script
   # in the previous run level.
   [ ! -f $previous_start ] && [ ! -f sysinit_start] && continue

Shoudn't that last line be :
   [ ! -f $previous_start ] && [ ! -f $sysinit_start ] && continue

On the other hand, I've just built lfs-2.3.5b, I've enjoyed it,
and it works very well.

Thanks a lot.