Completed LFS-2.3.5(b) Build

Shawn Starr spstarr at visualnet.rootpass.net
Thu Jul 20 19:34:13 PDT 2000

Well, with a few hacks here and there, I've managed to build LFS! :))

I had some issues with mawk so I'm going to keep gawk since I find it
better for scripting (ie startup boot scripts).

Thanks to everyone for helping, I figured out my lilo issue too, since my
drive has LBA i needed lba32 or linear options in my lilo.conf file.

Well, I'm going to rebuild with 2.3.6 now that it has been released and
see how things go (with the replacement of mawk for gawk).

Shawn.