Problem with Telnet

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 20 19:07:27 PDT 2000

Hi,

> I am newbie to linux. I have just installed Redhat Linux 6.2
> Installation was pretty easy..
> I have contacted our sys ad and got the Gateway, IP for my machine etc., But
> I am unable to Telnet or ftp to my machine from other machines. But I am
> able to reach out of the machine to others..
> Can you'll help me out with this.. Is there any other rpm that I shuld be
> installling to enable this.

This is not the right list to ask these kind of questions. This
discusses the development of LFS (Linux From Scratch -
www.linuxfromscratch.org). You better subscribe to the
to LFS issues.

type "subscribe" (without the quotes) in the body of the message. No
subject required.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org