Problem with Telnet

Desi Mrk desiram at email.com
Thu Jul 20 18:36:04 PDT 2000

Hi All
I am newbie to linux. I have just installed Redhat Linux 6.2
Installation was pretty easy..
I have contacted our sys ad and got the Gateway, IP for my machine etc., But
I am unable to Telnet or ftp to my machine from other machines. But I am
able to reach out of the machine to others..
Can you'll help me out with this.. Is there any other rpm that I shuld be
installling to enable this.
thanks
Desiram