wget-Download-File

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Thu Jul 20 10:05:08 PDT 2000

+-Thomas 'Balu' Walter-(tw at itreff.de)-[20.07.00 17:19]:
> I just set up a file that includes all packages and their DL-locations.
> You can easily take this file and use e.g. "wget -i LFS.wget" to get all
> files you need (I hope I did not forget any :).

Damn - I lost my head.

The link to ftp://ftp.whidbey.net/pub/brennan/ is also wrong it has to be:
     ftp://ftp.whidbey.net/pub/brennan/mawk1.3.3.tar.gz

I've just created a new dir below my "homepage". Get the actual file at:
     http://www.b-a-l-u.de/LFS/

     Ba-what.was.my.name.again-lu
PS: Any other errors? I will see while setting up 2.3.6 ;)