questions regarding 2.3.6

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 20 09:01:28 PDT 2000

> ftp://ftp.veldy.net/pub/patches/console-tools-0.2.3.patch
>
> This is the original one I made - I don't know if Gerard has changed it or
> not.

I've left it unchanged. If you can more or less guarantee that the file
will be available on your ftp server, then I'll change the link. No
point in having the file in www.linuxfromscratch.org/download unless I
myself am responsible for keeping up-to-date.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org