LFS-2.3.6 released

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 19 18:13:51 PDT 2000

Since we started this thread I might as well oficially announce
LFS-2.3.6.

The mirrors aren't updated yet but that should be done by tomorrow.

In two weeks 2.3.7 will be released so if you feel like bug hunting, you
have two weeks. 2.3.7 will be the final development release. Two weeks
after 2.3.7 I'm bringing out the long awaited 2.4

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org