bug in functions in 2.3.6

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 19 18:12:19 PDT 2000

> Just so you know, there is a missing "$" in killproc() in the functions
> script in the documentation.  It says:

Since mirrors haven't been updated yet I haven't announced 2.3.6 yet. So
I'm currently uploading a new 2.3.6 version that has this $ fixed. Not
sure what went wrong. What I did was execute :r /etc/init.d/functions in
vim and my /etc/init.d/functions does contain that $ that's missing
somehow. Either way it's fixed. You can re-download 2.3.6

Technically I should call this one 2.3.6b but I'm not going to bother
this time.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org