PowerPC

Michael A. Peters mpeters at omnilinux.com
Wed Jul 19 13:10:30 PDT 2000

Its been awhile since I posted here.

I've been quite busy with the current project at work (check out
http://www.abriasoft.com - ita a mysql distro for Red Hat) but I just thought
I'd say hi and say I was VERY happy to see LFS listed in the OS options for
webmin! (we will be including a webmin RPM in our next mysql distro release
that automates the webmin setup via expect)

That was cool.

I've tried to point a few other ppc users to the project, I mention it whenever
I can on that list, and am responsible for getting the linuxppc.org people to
acknowledge it as a distribution on their website.

I'm still here, and still interested very much in LFS on PowerPC- and in a few
weeks should be able to become more active again.

I really miss the activity on this list, but I will be active with the
project again very soon. Promise!

--
Michael A. Peters
http://www.omnilinux.com/