Nice MS bug

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Tue Jul 18 20:26:15 PDT 2000

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> This could be scary for an windows ftp/http server... It would be a pain to
> find out why the server crashed, because it would bsod before it could write to
> a log...

Dose this mean any casual user could crash most WinNT websites
doing that? (Not all)

My boss is starting up a new busness and wants to use Windows
I'm trying to talk him into Linux

This small defect should be enough to convence him that Windows is
a bad thing
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....