AW: perl, automake, autoconf

Pascal Adami pascal.adami at balcab.ch
Tue Jul 18 18:10:06 PDT 2000

I think they should all stay. Just look at the configure scripts in most
software, how does that look if autoconf and automake are always not found?
It looks like something is missing, and I guess you don't want to reply to
all those help-there's-something-missing-mails ;-)
And for perl, just try and find a system where it is not installed...