Glibc (another problem)

David Lautenschlager davel at mcdata.com
Tue Jul 18 16:09:22 PDT 2000

I'll check that.  It is a RedHat 6.2 installation that I just did a few months ago.  should be pretty current.

>>> Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> 07/18/00 03:24PM >>>

Perhaps you could look into checking if make on your normal system is
up-to-date and if not replace it with the 3.79.1 version
(ftp.gnu.org/gnu/make/).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org