Glibc (another problem)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 18 12:56:03 PDT 2000

> Here are the exact commands I used.  I just had a thought, should configparms be in the glibc-2.1.3 directory instead of the glibc-build directory?  This seems like a "make" error, which implies either a configuration problem, or I did not install a prerequisite package properly.

configparms should be in glibc-build although I think it's also possible
to put the file in glibc-2.1.3. I think I've done that once with success
but I am not too sure.

I just finished a glibc compilation myself and it worked fine. I'll try
installing gcc locally and use that one to see if it makes a difference
somehow, although I can't imagine it. The commands just look ok.

I'll get back to you on this one.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org