corrections to 2.3.5b

SamBC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 05:31:43 PDT 2000

The second line is The Right Way, as using a program to move itself can
potentially cause problems. Actually, it shouldn't in a well managed OS, so
quite likely either will work. However, you are covering yourself against
potential problems (especially when using a development Kernel) if you don't
alter a program/shared library (especially shared libraries) while they are
in use.

SamBC