Unpacking .bz2

SamBC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Sat Jul 15 11:17:19 PDT 2000

Apologies as this was a while ago and may've been replied to (although I
couldn't find it):

(btw I agreed with the rest of the message)

Replacing -x with -y is not correct - '-x' is eXtract, the -z is for Zip,
so -xzvf becomes -xyvf.

You can not bother with the patch by adding the function untbz that does:

bunzip %1 | tar -xvf -

or some suchlike, I forget exatly what it was...

SamBC