GLIBC Coredump

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Fri Jul 14 13:36:48 PDT 2000

And what binutils is redhat using.  They are EXTREMELY WELL KNOWN for using
beta software in their releases.  The entire 5.0 series was based on
glibc-2.0.x - which was considered beta (albeit a rather stable one).  They
use bleeding edge software often and let others do the bleeding for them.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net