Fw: failure notice

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 13 19:02:59 PDT 2000

> software - in particular - backing up the lists are a real pain.  Also, a more
> web based approach would be nice too.

What's a pain about it?

I'm still planning on switching to Listar (www.listar.org). It's more
advanced than Majordomo and more secure. I really like it but I just
haven't gotten the time to make myself familiar with it (there's hardly
any documentation. They assume the users are already very familiar with
mailinglists. Though I am familiar with mailinglists, that doesn't mean
I can guess which options for which commands are available. So I'm
still figuring those out).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org