About LFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 12 04:09:40 PDT 2000

> Perhaps we could enter that into some kind of "Knowledge Base".
> (Gerard - you were building some kind of this?)

I were but time's pressing (current immigration status make me have to
work harder and I'm finding little time for the LFS InfoSystem)

> Most dependencies are (or better should) described in the INSTALL or
> README file of the package. We could easily add all dependencies we
> found and if someone has problems because this or that does not exist he
> could add it...

Should is the co-operative word yes. I might have some time to do this.
It all depends on how much work I get done today. I got up at 6:30 AM
today and started LFS'ing around 7AM instead of around 1PM. Minus my
daily hour break from 11am-12pm (watching TV) I have 5 extra hours to do
work today, so I hope to trim down that TODO list quite a bit (I will
post changelog+todo at the end of today).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org