Login prompt

edavis at davishome.org edavis at davishome.org
Tue Jul 11 18:35:56 PDT 2000

I unpacked the src.rpm file for rh6.2 and I don't see any patch for
the login.c file, but if I run the login program on a machine I have
redhat on I get a 'login:' prompt without the hostname. My lfs
machine is 'hostname login:'. I don't see anything in rh scripts to
do this either. Missing somthing I guess.

Ed