Login prompt

edavis at davishome.org edavis at davishome.org
Mon Jul 10 19:32:37 PDT 2000

I looked around a bit for this and the only other way seems to
change the login.c file in the shadow package, since it is the
program issuing the prompt, with no seemingly easy way to modify
it after compiling. Maybe TTYPROMPT, but I'm not sure how to
get that passed to the /bin/login environment, if it can be.

BTW I have replace my Redhat install with LFS. I have learned
more in the last 2 months then in the last 2 years. Great Job.

Thanks,

Ed