x86 problems

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 10 09:47:48 PDT 2000

> > > Where did linux86 come from originally anyway?
> >
> > I've never been able to find the original download site (if there is
> > any) and I've given up looking for one. So I went to the Debian ftp site
> > and got the source from them. I should visit it again and grab the most
> > recent version from them.
>
> http://www.cix.co.uk/~mayday/

Look at that, where would I be without you guys.

I've put it on the TODO list. I'll take a look later this week.
LFS-2.3.6 will still use the 0.14.3 version because I won't have time to
test this version before 2.3.6 is scheduled to be released (hopefully
I'll have it done by the end of this week so it can be released
somewhere next week).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org