errors on login after reboot

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Mon Jul 10 05:59:08 PDT 2000

In /etc/rc3.d/S03sysklogd, you need to have a line at the top,

. /etc/init.d/functions

As far as logging in - I had that too - but I don't remember what it was.  I
suspect it is a permissions thing.  Make sure you have said device and make
sure the permissions are correct.  I believe that they should be for the
user tty.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net