x86 problems

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 9 12:39:41 PDT 2000

> Where did linux86 come from originally anyway?

I've never been able to find the original download site (if there is
any) and I've given up looking for one. So I went to the Debian ftp site
and got the source from them. I should visit it again and grab the most
recent version from them.

Why didn't I just put the Debian site in the book? Well at some point
they kept changing the file and package name of it which would make it
hard for readers to find the file they need, so I put it on
linuxfromscratch.org/download

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org