--enable-shared......Hmm??

Hendrix tgjp at thezone.net
Sat Jul 8 04:04:44 PDT 2000

Hi again...

The deciding factor in whether a package is compiled as dynamic or
static is determined by what???  Would it be the '--enable-shared'
option in the 'configure' script?  I'm assuming that it is, hence, the
static install did not include this option...AND...This idea also
supports the meaning of "dynamic" in that the package will be "shared".
Am I right in my assumption?  Thanks...
--
Trevor Penney,
A+, Network+ Certified