Package Management

Brendan Tendrich bofnj at home.com
Fri Jul 7 18:57:58 PDT 2000

I'm currently building a LFS system with *every* package installed in
/opt/packagename , i wrote a little shell script to update ld.so.conf and
$PATH to include everything under there... hopefully it will work

--
Phengophobia- Fear of daylight or sunshine.

Echelon.... Now go away...

 I challenge you to name one crisis that can't

 be fixed with a leatherman and gaff tape...