static for recovery (was Finshed... but probs...)

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Thu Jul 6 11:32:32 PDT 2000

Just copy the ncurses shared libs over to /lib and rebuild the links and run
ldconfig.  You can do this manually.  That is the way Debian does it I
believe.  The static libs should stay in /usr/lib.

mv /usr/lib/libncurses.so.5.0 /lib/libncurses.so.5.0
rm /usr/lib/libncurses.so.5
ln -sf /lib/libncurses.so.5.0 /usr/lib/libncurses.so
ln -sf /lib/libncurses.so.5.0 /usr/lib/libcurses.so
ln -sf /lib/libncurses.so.5.0 /lib/libncurses.so.5

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net