gcc won't compile/bootstrap error

Mark Stone mstone at valinux.com
Mon Jul 3 15:41:43 PDT 2000

I'm actually starting a new LFS on a new machine today. I just grabbed
binutils-2.10 and I'm giving it a try. In the static, pre-chroot section
I've had no problems; we'll see what happens when I get to the chroot'ed
environment.

Mark

 Mark Stone                                         VA Linux Systems
 mstone at valinux.com                        Publisher, VA Media Group
 (408)542-5745          Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Linux Technology