Perl - Failed Tests

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 3 15:09:40 PDT 2000

> I had a 94% fail rate too...   Gerald says it's because networking is not up
> and running yet.... but once you get it up..  it should work just fine...

Not all errors are network related, but I know quite a few are (when you
look at ones like lib/io_udp and io_sock and io_multihom I wouldn't be
surprised if a few of those failed. Although there is networking support
in the kernel (unless you disabled it) there is no local loopback device
setup yet and that can cause a bunch of the failures).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org