XFree86 4.0.1 - silent errors during build (Mesa)

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Mon Jul 3 09:25:42 PDT 2000

Anybody compile 4.0.1 yet?  The build "appears" successful - and it does
work for basic X.  But when looking through the build output, I can see that
there are errors that caused Mesa not to build.  I have not tried linking
any programs against Mesa yet.  The errors appear to be scripting errors on
the part of the XFree86 developers.  That really bites!  Can anybody confirm
this?  I will build it again and give you the exact errors if nobody else
finds it on their systems.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net