[lfs-chat] The wonder of Groff

LM lmemsm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 07:41:39 PDT 2016

I liked A List Apart's article on using HTML and CSS for document setting:
http://alistapart.com/article/boom

I use wkhtmltopdf to create documents (PDFs, etc.) from HTML pages.  I
generate the HTML pages in a standard programming editor.  Wrote down
some tips on the techniques I use at:
http://www.distasis.com/cpp/books.htm

It may require more than just LFS base, but I already now HTML and
CSS, so I don't need to learn another type-setting syntax.  Plus,
there are some HTML editors like kompozer and Blue Griffon for people
who don't know HTML syntax and want a more GUI interface.

Sincerely,
Laura