anyone knows a FTP monitor?

cedric cedric.dewijs at tiscali.nl
Sun Oct 15 11:25:19 PDT 2006

I have done some more digging on freshmeat, and it turns out there's a
ready-made program that does *exactly* what i want. It's part of the
package "ncftp" , and it's called like this:

ncftpls -R ftp://ftp.someserver.com

This will produce a neat listing of all the files on the server, with their
dates,times, exact filesize and so on.

Thanks a lot for your input in this case!

Best regards,
Cedric