anyone knows a FTP monitor?

cedric cedric.dewijs at tiscali.nl
Sun Oct 15 08:52:38 PDT 2006

I've tried to create a shell script that uses wget, but i can't get the
listing of the remote server without actually downloading the complete
server. I can however get the listing of the top directory of the ftp site.

Could you please give me the magic line to let wget spit out the recursive
contents of the FTP server?

Best regards, and thanks for your trouble,
Cedric