I've lost my pipe!!!

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 6 08:31:24 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 03:22:57PM +0100, Alan Lord wrote:

> As with the earlier dialogue with Ken, I think this might be more to do
> with the fact that we are both using serial (PS/2) keyboards via a KVM
> and into the PC using USB...

 I'm trying to ask about this on linux-usb-devel, but sf lists
always seem to operate in fits and starts when you need them
(ignoring, for the moment, possible mail issues at en tee hell).

 So far, I don't think my posting to them has got through - I've
just tried to repost, I'll let you know if I get anywhere.

Ken