newest lfs user, as of 21:58 UTC 03 JUN 2006

John Lockman ultramancool at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:16:33 PDT 2006

Hope you enjoy LFS.

On 6/4/06, Andrea Reina <areina at cca.edu> wrote:
> 21:58 is the utime of my kernel that finally worked, combined with an LFS
> 6.1.1 install. I had to recompile the kernel, as the first one, I tried
> hacking the Makefile to get it to do march=pentium-m instead of mtune. Oh,
> well. She works!
> --

 "People disagree with me. I just ignore them."
                                  -Linus Torvalds
"Windows is easier than Linux, just like crapping your pants is easier
than going to the bathroom."
                                  - Martin from compsci.ca forums
Things I found but won't tell you where I got them:
-  "When encryption is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl"

- "Trust No one"