Monitors again (googling sucks)

Csaba Henk csaba at phony_for_avoiding_spam.org
Tue Sep 16 02:01:22 PDT 2003

In article <20030913221238.5ac3263d.spyro at f2s.com>, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:11:06 +0000 (UTC)
> Csaba Henk <csaba at phony_for_avoiding_spam.org> wrote:
>

>> LOL. Well, this is the factor you don't have chance to estimate. The other
>> factor is how much will LCD prices drop in the future... Don't you have
>> opinion of it?
>
> I'd say buy it now (the estimate will probabnly be 15% of a new LCD in any
> case, let alone the repair.

Thanks for the tips, guys... Now it seems that the whole situation will
resolve in getting a 19" CRT *for free*... TFT prices should really drop to
beat this :)

Anyway, I think I'm convinced to buy a TFT when I will actually buy a
monitor (eg., if the free 19" turns out be a coloured crap...)(At least if
it's possible for me to do so, which is far from being sure.)

--
Csaba

As recently I got too much spam, I don't indicate a valid address in my
posts anymore. If you want to contact me, see the following page:

http://www.math-inst.hu/~ekho/egyelore.html