Pork SPAM, chicken, SPAM, SPAM, ham and SPAM ?

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sat Sep 13 14:16:14 PDT 2003

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:13:03 -0700
"Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at cox.net> wrote:

> Exactly. I mean, if I was on the business end of a semi- (or full-)
> automatic machine gun, I'd certainly consider it a WMD.

Why? its not going to take out a city block is it?

> And what about
> heat-seeking missiles on their fighter aircraft? Scud missiles even

Those count.

> (although they can't seem to hit any particular target with those
> pieces of junk)?

Not to put too fine a point on it, but due to stupidity, the 'patriot' missile system shot down ***k all of the scuds (mainly because the yanks left the heavy gear (== battery chargers) at home so the radar for the things was blind as a bat...)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.