Solution to SPAM ?

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 12 10:56:36 PDT 2003

On 12 Sep 2003 10:32:59 -0600

> On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 00:00, Shane Shields wrote:
> > ps. Unfortunately I cant get that product here as pork products are
> > against the religion.
>
> Pork is bad for you anyways. Pigs have no sweat glands. All the toxins
> in their bodies stay inside and you end up eating it. Sure, they do
> whatever they do to clean it up, but it's never totally clean.
>
> I myself can't even eat pork, my skin has a very bad reaction to it,
> that has been attributed to the lower quality of the meat. Any other
> meat is fine (beef, elk, moose, bison (buffalo), cariboo,

And there was me thinking that elk, moose, bison and cariboo (sp? I
thought it was caribou?) were all the same animal, just various
americanisms for them. Of course if I was at all bothered and didn't
want to embarass myself publicly I'd use google, unfortunately I have an
LFS-4.9.90 (yes we too could use bastardised version numbers) to build
shortly.

Matt.