Progress

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Sat Sep 6 23:48:45 PDT 2003

It's been quite some time since the 'can of worms' thread on lfs-dev,
and even more time since the decline in development that brought it
about.  Many of us voiced our negative opinions in that thread, some
kept quiet, and a couple even had good things to add.  As was that
message, this one is well past due.  I just wanted to drop a note to
*everyone* in this community to say thanks.  It has all pulled together
well.  We have new editors and new teams in development, the new
website, the new patches project, updates to the hints and the way they
are handled, alfs getting a lot more attention, blfs getting tons of
updates, a new 'treeware' book in the works, and more.  So much more
that I can't keep track of it all.  It's quite a contrast to the past!
Again, thank you everyone for making lfs so very interesting and
enjoyable again.

DJ