windermere (done!)

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Mon Oct 27 16:32:03 PST 2003

On Monday 27 October 2003 18:41, you (Dan Osterrath) wrote :
 > Am Montag, 27. Oktober 2003 18:04 schrieb Yann E. MORIN:
 > > I take that as an "LFS & beer meeting" in Brest! ;-)
 > *g*
 > The beer (or wine, cheese and baguette) meeting would be ok, but my

So cliché to see frenchies with baguette, wine and cheese! You forgot
about the beret! ;-]

 > girlfriend might have some other opinions about holiday and LFS. :-)

Sure, I can understand that! That's why people in Windrmere didn't
come along with their mates (for those who have)! :-> But we could
think of other things to do besides peaking of LFS! Plenty of subject
to speak of in there!

 > Although if you have some gateway or access point for my laptop I could
 > sync my mails. Sending them via the GSM or GPRS is quite slow and
 > expensive.

Hmmm... Holidays... Do forget about your laptop, your mail, your geeky
side and all the stuff... And enjoy life! ;-] Hehehe!

 > I have to admit that I have rarely seen the inland, too. I've always been
 > at the coast or at least near the coast because we did two roundtrips
 > along it with the dormobile. Last year we made _real_ holidays in a
 > pension near Loperhet (48,3463N/4,3211W) and went to the beach, relaxed

Umm! Nice place! Not far from the sea, but also a doorway to the
inland, with nice trekking paths starting around.

By the way, do you know a site giving precise N/W for a town?

 > and so on. Probably I will get the images and the diaries online on
 > time...

Hmmm... I'm trying to make a plan for having my ~2GiB woth of photos
available online as well (familly and friends are eager to see them,
it sounds...) But that's a lot of data!

 > Next year we will be there again as the french/german family and its
 > pension is very nice.
 > http://www.bretagne-fewos-am-meer.de
[can read almost no german, but names sound good to me!]

Regards,
Yann.

--
|  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN --- |