Back online...soon!

BURGESS, Matthew -Syntegra UK matthew.burgess at syntegra.com
Mon Oct 27 05:29:03 PST 2003

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I should be back online on the 7th November (a
week on Friday) courtesy of an ADSL connection.   The phone-line test's
already been completed, so quite why it takes so long to flick a damned
switch I don't know :)  I might just make it in time for the release of
LFS-5!

Cheers for now,

Matt.

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com