Beekmans, Linux from Scratch 17.50 Euro (fwd)

Florian Teply onlinefloh at web.de
Sat Oct 11 13:13:59 PDT 2003

Rainer Peter Feller wrote:
> Finally!

[snip]

Yeah, today i found a paper in my letterbox, stating that my neighbour
has received a package while i was absent.  I got them too!! Yippie!
A few weeks ago i had a little chat with the woman at JFLehmanns, who
ordered them in the US. She told me that she has called them about five
times, and every time she talked to other people. So these people over
there in the US haven't made the delivery, 'coz nobody really knew that
the order was complete ;-))

Just my 2 cents

Florian