Recommend a router?

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 09:56:35 PDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 03:56:52PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:19:29 -0500
> Archaic <archaic at indy.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Also, stay away from Netgear.
>
> Why? I have a netgear switch and its flawless and fast.
>
> Never used one of their routers though.

I've had bad luck with both. They seemed to preform okay, but both died
within 3 months. (Different networks, different times)

--
Archaic

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable are
arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.

- H. L. Mencken