Quake3

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Thu Oct 2 04:28:52 PDT 2003

http://games.mnementh.co.uk/quake3/q3demos.tar.bz2

>   and only occasional lag...
> >
> Hummm, occasional, I don't have any hair left from pullin it out.

You're TheMightyGirth, right?

Your connection sucks :-( (what is it? 56k on wet string?)

> ps, is there a recomended version of the ufreeze pk3 coz the one I got
> seems to cause all sorts of shit on my machine. Low ammo warnings when
> I got loads and models/skins not being shown to name but a couple.

You need the one on my server. you also mustnt install it in baseq3, put
it in its own folder.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.