Speeding things up

Gareth Westwood gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 17:22:39 PDT 2003

Ian Molton wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:15:28 +0100
> Gareth Westwood <gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Thanks for your continued help, even if moz doesn't load faster I am
>>learning stuff that I am sure will be usefull.
>

> did you compile it with debugging enabled?

Don't think so, I did it "by the book" (C) and the book has a
--disable-debug in the ./configure script. So I guess not. It isn't that
much of a problem, it loads, it's useable, yes the delay is a little
anoying, but there are other issues that I would prefer to sort out.

--
Gareth Westwood
How do you set a lazer printer to stun?