Write to your MEP

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 3 06:47:47 PDT 2003

On Wed, 02, Jul, 2003 at 02:05:31PM +0100, Chris Lingard spoke thus..
> My MEP will oppose this act, (Liberal Democrat).  What is yours doing?

I've written to him (email) and will let you know as soon as I find out.

Mark

"I've had people claim that they actually make the sun rise rise every
 morning.  I've offered to test them by shooting them.  So far all these
 people have not responded to my endevours."
     James Randi on BBCi Live Chat
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org