ARM Business ideas

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Fri Feb 28 14:27:59 PST 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:07:21 -0500  Mister Jason just wrote the
following:

> not really, but you might want to check out things like the mobo
> mentioned here:  http://www.mini-itx.com/reviews/b860t/  if you go for
> a P3 tulutin (fairly cool running w/ good power) instead of the C3 you
>
> might be able to use a duct to a 80mm case fan which would be far
> quieter than the noisy fansinks, esp. those that go on the
> athlofurnace.

Well the thing is that I bought it, went looking for a fan and concluded
that sept-2002 was too early for a quiet fan for this beast... I hoped
for better luck... Will wait for a few months more. The heatpipe
technology looks promising though... Keep hoping for peace without
pulling the plug on this system ;-)

Asking the gods comes close in comparisant I think :-}

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org