Linux Laptop

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Fri Feb 28 12:48:27 PST 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:26:39 +0000  Mister Ian just wrote the following:

> The ARM10 has FP. we will see.

Can it *at least* run OpenOffice?
Would it be possible AT_ALL?
Would the OO-code need adjusting, or does gcc the work for us?
Uhh... Just wondering how to port Java...
It would be nice to be able to use java on a arm for dependent apps...
Oh well... Koffice maybe? Abiword? ANYTHING??
Yes, I'm thinking about how to use/implement ARM ;-)
Worst case is that I have to make an X-session to use OO... (remote)

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org