Linux laptop... news.

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Wed Feb 26 15:07:16 PST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:02:19 +0000  Mister Ian just wrote the following:

> USB, PCMCIA, IrDA, DRAM interface, etc...

It's about those toutch screen, and other special wishes...

As I understand now, the list you gave upfront is standard, and the rest
is optional... Reading the thread made me worried ;-)

Sorry :-}

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org