Linux laptop... news.

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Wed Feb 26 14:52:39 PST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:56:20 +0000  Mister Ian just wrote the following:

> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:45:53 +0000 (UTC)
> highos at linuxfromscratch.org (Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee) wrote:
>
> > > the USB1.1 are embedded in the ARM that might be used. the other 4
> > > ports would be a auxilliary chip.
> >
> > Ohhh, duh.  I should have seen that.
>
> :-)

Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok!

Let's stay real for a minute! It's starting to look like openbrick.org
where poelple have ideas about the nextgen brick! It's rediculus!!

Where talking abot a laptop/subnotebook and the features people are
naming are fun to call, but - let's face it - expensive... Please have
mercy with the students on the list... I BEGG you ;-))

And yes, some misspelled words are here ;-)

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org